Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Day 1



Well, I move tail and didn't stop for pictures the entire day. I had miles to make and my fuel mileage was not exactly what I was expecting. Imagine that with going 80 mph into a headwind. Worst tank was around 30 and the best was 37. The route is posted above. Not an extremely scenic route but what is in Western Kansas.



Total for the trip was 675 miles in around 10 hours of driving time. Stopped in Kansas and Oklahoma. Not really windy but was generally nice weather. Made it into Bassman's home. They told me to go to town and call. Well I made it to town and called and was still over 5 miles away.



Here is my bike parked next to Malachi's wing. Bright isn't it.



A pond behind Don's house. It was a nice drive into his house even if it dark and somwhat wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment